Portland Adult Baseball Prime+30
Play in the Prime+30 and older Clackamas Division every summer. (Must be 30 by 9/30/17) Play one game a week on a Monday, Tuesday, or Friday Night, and few games Saturday afternoons and evenings in late summer? Do you still have the passion for playing baseball and want to play in a fun but competitive league with ball players who have played, High School, College, or adult baseball for 5-10 years? Well get your glove and come play in the Clackamas Prime+30 a division of the Northwest Independent Baseball League (NWIBL). The Clackamas division is still wood bat and plays games in the local stadiums you'll play a few of the other local NWIBL teams just to keep you sharp. Sign up are now open Tryouts are March 11 & 12 from 3-6 PM. Space is limited only 14-16 players per team. 16 GAME SEASON WITH PLAYOFFS. 4-6 Teams are available to play on. Bonus for those of you who want extra games Substitute on the 18 and older teams when needed.
Earn extra income we have openings for Paid Umpires see portlandcityumpires.com
I understand to be eligible to be on a team roster and to play in the end of season playoffs I must have paid my team player fee in full. (see below) to the NWIBL. Check out the PayPal 6 months terms for team fee payment plan.
Please submit (Bottom of form) the NWIBL Online Registration Form below when completed.
Call 503 208 2009 to pay with Check, Cash, Debit/Credit Card or use PayPal Payments below. Also there is a PayPal Link to make team fee payment arrangements for up to 6 months.
March Try Outs cost $10 or SAVE $10 and Pay your team fee or deposit. Space is limited Season fee is $260-300 (Some teams may charge more for uniforms)
Half Season Fee with Play Offs $165
See League Rules at
By Submitting this you agree to pay your player fee in full and to abide by all league terms and rules.
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Republic of the Congo
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Date of Birth
Level of Play
Chose Level of Play
Check positions that you play well
Manage or Coach
Which Division Do you want to Play In
Choose a Division
Clackamas Division 30+
Cascadia Division 18+
Columbia Division 18+
18 + Division any age
30+ Division Born after 1987 in 2017
Player Information...you want to share with the League Office. Tell us about your playing career. This is needed so that this can be shared with league team managers for team placement after tryouts.
BAT LEFT OR RIGHT? SWITCH? THROW LEFT OR RIGHT?
CAN YOU CATCH OR PITCH IF NEEDED IF NOT PRIMARY POSITION?
Do you have a team request? Did anyone referred you? DO YOU HAVE A FRIEND YOU WANT TO BE ON THE SAME TEAM WITH?
Rules and Terms
NWIBL Online Registration Form
RULES AND CONDITIONS
By signing, submitting, or affixing name to this form or by participating or agreeing to participate in any league event all players, coaches and managers agree to abide by all league rules and conditions, all rulings, decrees, and determination of the league Director, and all league policies regarding personal conduct in relation to all league events. the use of rented baseball fields (rain delays, or stoppages). Any violation of league rules, conditions, or policies may be subject to fine, suspension or expulsion to be imposed at the discretion of the league Director. See nwibl.org/rules. I understand to be eligible to play in the end of season playoffs I must have played in 25% of league games that my team plays, my playing and not playing 25% would lead to a team disqualification.
I understand that:
The management of NWIBL will have no tolerance for behavior which casts the team, league and baseball in an unfavorable light. The consequences will be: My tenure as a member of NWIBL will come to an immediate end. I agree to abide by the League Code of Conduct and all league rules.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND CONSENT
THE UNDERSIGNED (“Participant”) is over the age of 18 and wishes to participate in Northwest Independent Baseball League, a non-professional adult baseball league.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the NWIBL athletic/sports program, created events and activities, the undersigned understands, acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
1. Baseball is a dangerous sport and the risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist.
2. I KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTELLIGENTLY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others and assume full responsibility for my participation.
3. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If however I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately.
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS Northwest Independent Baseball League, their officers, Managers, Coaches, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and leasers of premises used to conduct the event (“Releases”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
5. I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTOOD ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE VOLUNTARILY GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT. I achknowelege that there are no refunds once the season has started and I elect not to play on my assigned team.
Do Not Fill This Out